- Music - A recognizable sound
- Musician - Anyone who creates a recognizable sound
- Rights - Inherent entitlement
- The Right to own and maintain control of one’s Music.
- The Right to own and control Copyright.
- The Right to own and control Master recording.
- The Right to own and control Publishing.
Knowledge is power. Use this site to learn about Musician Rights.
Agree to the Musician Rights Memo or the Music Lover's Statement of Support to create a new standard of doing business in the music industry.
Together we can be apart of any action or debate which would effect musicians.